Approach: Let’s talk about breast cancer without talking about breast cancer. To do so, the agency created a powerful campaign icon (.)(.) that enabled the conversation about breast cancer to happen. This initiated a multi-phased campaign ‘We Care for Her’ starting from the grass-roots level.
- 450 million media impressions
- 4,000 Vietnamese women had breast cancer screening
- 1,000,000 plays and views of the campaign clip
- The Vice-President attended the Pink Parade
- We Care For Her became a case study at the national university
- Successful influencing the MoH to save a special slot for breast cancer HER2+ in the Health Insurance Law